Good morning, your work today has been set out below. If you have any problems, please get in touch via Class Dojo and we will help.
Watch the following maths video – Measure Length (m)
Read the introduction and chapter 1of Julius Zebra: Rumble with the Romans!
- What adjective is used to describe Julius?
- What time period does Julius live in?
- Name two reasons why Julius hated the lake.
- Who loves the lake?
- What annoys Julius the most?
- What does Julius’s mum do to him when he refuses to go to the lake?
- What verb is used to describe how Brutus walks up to Julius?
- How would you describe the relationship between Julius and Brutus?
Use the link to find out what life was like in Roman Britain.
Look at the information and activities and think about how their lifestyle was different or similar to ours today.
Use your knowledge to draw a picture of a Roman lifestyle and a modern lifestyle. Label the similarities and differences!